As the Boy Scouts say, “Be Prepared!” Prior to creating your first eSign Template, it’s important to organize your forms and documents and design a plan that will provide a positive onboarding experience for your healthcare professionals. Preparing your documents may require restructuring or reformatting, especially if this is the first time you are using an electronic signature provider.
Documents to Send Through Kamana
- Background Check Authorizations
- Vaccination Waivers
- Required Federal and State Tax Forms
- Company Handbook and Policy Acknowledgements
- Training Acknowledgements
- Direct Deposit Forms
- Employee Contracts
- and more!
- Organize your documents and plan out your templates before creating templates in Kamana
- Quality! Document quality is important to your healthcare professional. Each page of the document should be clear, aligned properly, and easy to read.
- Send only what you need. Use the Document Library to share long documents like company handbooks. If a signature is required, create a one-page eSign template referencing where the full-length document can be found, instead of uploading the entire thing as a template
- Be aware of including too many templates in a single signature request. Although it may be helpful to group all documents required for that stage of the onboarding process, it can be challenging for a healthcare professional to complete all required information at one time.
- Lengthy templates may feel intimidating or take a long time to load on a slow internet connection
- Documents can be signed on the go, from any device! Don’t feel that you need to send everything in a single request.
- Documents that need to be sent, stored, or shared individually should each be their own separate template. Although, you can split up documents in a template after the signature has been completed, you can not send only part of a template for signature.
- Be Consistent! Use consistent naming structures for your templates with clear language.
Template Planning Example
- Template 1 - Documents A and B
- Template 2 - Document C
- Template 3 - Document D