When a Kamana agency account is created the account date format defaults to YYYY-MM-DDDD. The account date format impacts how dates are displayed in a few areas:
- how dates appear on merge fields within the integrated fill/sign feature set (for example, when date of birth is used on a template)
- how dates appear on access logs (access logs coming soon!)
The account date format can be updated by the Account Owner to create a system wide change. There are three date formatting options available: YYYY-MM-DDDD (international standard), DD Month Abbreviation YYYY (standard Internet Message Format), and US Date (MM/DD/YYYY). To change the account date format, the Account Owner should:
- Navigate to Organization > Preferences
- Click the edit (pencil) icon next to 'Account Settings'
- Choose the desired preferred date format
- Click Save Changes