Talent Profiles are automatically assigned a Primary Contact when a relationship is created with your agency. The Primary Contact determines who at your agency receives notifications about messages, and what talent profiles display under the My Talent section of the talent view list. However, the Primary Contact does not control who is notified when a new talent user applies with your agency. This is controlled within your Notification Subscriptions and Preferences.
Changing Primary Contact
- On the Talent List View, select the ellipsis menu and select Change Primary Contact
- On the Talent List View, select the primary contact name, then select Change
- From the Talent Profile, select the ellipsis menu at the top of the profile, and select Change Primary Contact
- From the Users section of Kamana, locate the entity user you are moving the talent relationships from, click Reassign Talent
- Then select the user you would like to assign the talent relationships to from the drop-down list
- Select Save Changes and the talent relationships will be reassigned to the new Primary Contact