The Talent list views (My Talent, Our Talent, Archive) display a basic "profile completeness" percentage to indicate the approximate % of the Talent Profile that has been completed. The criteria below is used to calculate this percentage.
- Each of the following Personal Information fields must be completed: Name, Email, Phone, Gender Identity, Emergency Contact information, and Tax Home Address (14.3%)
- All three Background and Work Authorization questions answered. (14.3%)
- At least one license (all required fields complete, does not factor attachment) (14.3%)
- At least one certification (all required fields complete, does not factor attachment) (14.3%)
- At least one education entry (14.3%)
- At least one work history entry (14.3%)
- At least two references (14.3%)
The Personal Information fields that are not mentioned above along with the EHRs, Skills Checklists, Medical History, Personal Documents, and attachments on licenses and certifications are not included in this basic calculation. We'll be working to implement more dynamic completeness calculations over time and would love to hear from you to learn what your agency considers complete.