Healthcare professionals are now able to add Gaps in Employment within the Work History section of their Kamana profile. Employment Gap entries help provide clarity on your work history to employers.
To add a Gap in Employment Entry
- Navigate to the Profile Module
- Scroll to Work History and select + Add Gap in Employment below your existing Work History records(at least one Work History record must be created for the + Add Gap in Employment button to populate)
- Select the reason for the Employment Gap from the drop down list
You may choose from
- Family Commitment
- Mission Trip
- Non-Clinical Employment
- Personal Time Off
- Optionally enter Additional Notes or Comments about this period of time (1,000 character maximum)
- Optionally provide the City and State you were located in during this time
- Enter the Start and End dates of this Employment Gap
- Select Save
Your Employment Gap has been saved and will now be reflected on your Kamana profile and in your Kamana generated resume.