- This feature is part of a new offering we recently launched. If you don’t see these features in your account, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
This scenario will sound familiar. You're looking through a massive inbox, juggling hundreds of open positions, and qualifying even more candidates who've expressed interest. This is a struggle that many recruiters experience on a daily basis. Your Kamana has come up with an efficient solution: Job Matching.
With this Guide, you can:
- Understand What is Job Matching
- Understand How Jobs are Matched
- Match Jobs from the Talent Pool
- Match Jobs from your Job Requisitions
What is Job Matching?
Job Matching is Kamana's algorithm to place the ideal candidates in your Talent Pool to your Job Requisitions. No longer do recruiters who use Kamana have to utilize spreadsheets, contact lists, countless notes and emails to sort through who matches best for each role. Now your candidates can be matched through collaboration between the Agency's needs, and the Talent's needs.
How are Jobs Matched?
How does a Talent Profile match to your Job Requisitions, you might ask. These are the factors that involve the weight and matching process on the Talent Profile:
- Profession (Required) - The main Profession selected on the Talent Profile. If this does not match the Profession of your Job Requisition, they are not matched, regardless of the parameters below.
- Specialty (50%) - The Specialty selected on the Talent Profile. This is the area of expertise the Talent user defines as their most prominent skilled area of work. This counts for half the matching weight.
- Years of Experience (20%) - The Years of Experience reported on the Talent Profile. This should reflect their overall years of experience in the industry. This counts for one-fifth the matching weight.
- Desired Location(s) (20%) - The Desired Locations reported on the Talent Profile. This is reflected in their Desired Opportunities by City and State. This counts for one-fifth the matching weight.
- Desired Availability Date(s) (10%) - The Desired Date(s) reported on the talent Profile. This is reflected in their Desired Opportunities by Start Dates. This count for one-fifth the matching weight.
Match Jobs From Your Talent Pool
Whenever you are reviewing a candidate from your Talent pages, their matched jobs will show up at the bottom-right of the Talent Profile screen. A corresponding match score reflecting the strength of the match will appear next to each Job Requisition. Kamana currently won't show any matching Jobs that are weighed lower than 90% matched.
To check the matches for your Talent:
- Log into your Kamana Account.
- Navigate to your Talent List of Preference (Our Talent or My Talent).
- Click on the Talent Profile of your Choice.
- View the Matching Jobs for that Talent Profile on the bottom-right.
Match Talent From Your Job Requisitions
Whenever you are reviewing a Job Requisition, matching Talent will show up on the top-right side of the Job Requisition. A corresponding match score reflecting the strength of the match will appear next to each Talent. Kamana currently won't show any matching Jobs that are weighed lower than 90% matched.
To check the matches for your Job Requisition:
- Log into your Kamana Account.
- Navigate to your list of Job Requisitions.
- Click on the Job Requisition of your Choice.
- View the Matching Talent for that Jobs on the top-right.