- (NEW) Credentialing: More Control for Linking CR’s - New Credentialing Requirement Links can now be applied exclusively to open Engagements not yet through the Credentialing Process. Previously this feature only distinguished between all open Engagements, or only future Engagements.
(NEW) Compliance Dashboard Search Talent - Users may now filter the Compliance Dashboard by Talent Name to view which Engagement Requirements are expiring for only that Talent.
(NEW) Engagements List Search Talent - Users may now filter the Engagements List by Talent Name to view Engagements for only that Talent.
- (NEW) Engagements Date Sorting - Users may now sort by order of Starting or Ending Dates on the Engagements list to see which Engagements are starting soonest, ending soonest, and more.
- (NEW) Updated Web Session Duration. When signing into your Kamana Account, you will automatically be logged out after a specified time. The duration of your session is determined by your login preference.
- 60 Minutes when "Keep me signed in" is unchecked
- 3 Days when "Keep me signed in" is checked
- (FIXED) Job Descriptions Saving As Expected. For a brief time, job descriptions were not saving properly when creating or editing a job requisition. A fix has been deployed and job descriptions are now saving as expected.
- (FIXED) eSign Modification Module Opening Properly. Previously, if attempting to modify an eSign template again after closing the modification module, the module would not open. To modify the eSign, the page must be refreshed. A fix has been deployed to allow users to re-open the modification module without refreshing.
- (NEW) Automatic Close of Active Engagement at End Date. Active Engagements will now be completed automatically once the end date of the engagement has passed. For example, if an Active engagement end date is November 6th, 2022, on November 7th, 2022 the engagement will update to the Completed Successfully status. This also applies to engagement extensions.
- (NEW) Talent Ability Filter by Job Type on Job Board. Talent users now have the ability to filter public job boards or the talent job board by Job Type to more easily locate jobs of interest to them.
- (NEW) Talent Job Board Now Displays Gross Weekly Pay, Start Date, and Posted Date. The talent job board now displays the gross weekly pay, start date, and job posting date on the job overview.
- (FIXED) Engagement Reason for Change Now Populating. Previously, when advancing or backtracking an engagement status, the text entered in the Reason for Change field was not populating. A fix has been deployed to display the Reason for Change on the Engagement Status card.
- (FIXED) Date Picker in Editing Job Now Appearing. When editing a Job Requisition and selecting the start date, the date picker did not appear. Users were able to utilize YY-MM-DD format to enter the updated start date. A fix has been deployed to now populate the date picker when editing a job start date.
- (IMPROVED) Performance Enhancement when adding eSign Credentialing Requirements. Some users experienced unusually long load times when attempting to add a new eSign Credentialing Requirement. Occasionally, the page would time out. A fix has been made to optimize performance when adding a new eSign Credentialing Requirement.
- (FIXED) Engagement Complete Sub-Status is now Displayed. The reason for the completion of an engagement was not being displayed on an Engagement card. A fix has been deployed to properly display the reason for the completion of the engagement to the Engagement card.
- (New) Reinstate Engagement. Agency users can now “Reinstate” an Engagement when it is in the complete status. Completed Engagements’ status could not be changed previously.
- (Improved) Engagement Status Widget Changes. The Engagement Status widget has been reconfigured to reduce unintended actions. The “backtrack Engagement” and “End Engagement” options are now behind the ellipsis menu.
- (Improved) Search Talent Results. When agency users search talent, the results remain even if the enter/return key is selected.
- (NEW) Banner notification on Engagements to indicate the associated Job is Closed. When a Job Requisition is Closed, any Engagements related to the Job Requisition will have a Banner presented at the top of the page to notify Agency Users. The purpose of this notification is to avoid having users perform work on Engagements for a Job Requisition that has already been filled or cancelled.
(New) Due Date on Needed Engagement Requirements. When an Engagement Requirement is in the Needed status, agency users can now add a due date to define when the Needed Engagement Requirement must be completed by.
- (New) Extension Dates reflected on Engagement Cards. When an Engagement has been extended one or more times, Agency users will see those extension dates in chronological order on the Engagement Card.
- (New) More Options for Verified Engagement Requirements. Employer Users can now update Engagement Requirements that are in the Verified status by "Un-Verifying" and moving them back to the Mapped Status and/or mapping different Talent Profile records to the Engagement Requirement as well as select a reason for the change.
- (New) "View All" Notes on Engagements. Engagement Notes now only display the 3 most recent notes on the Engagement page. To see all notes left on an Engagement, users can click on "View All" notes and will be taken to a new page with all notes left on the Engagement visible.
- (Fixed) Mapping one-off Engagement Requirements. An issue that caused difficulty in mapping profile items to one-off Engagement Requirements has been resolved.
- (Fixed) Incorrect count for number of results on Compliance Dashboard. When filtering the Compliance Dashboard, the count for results of expiring items could become inaccurate. This issue has been resolved.
- (NEW) Facility Name Visible on Talent's View of Jobs. Talent users can now see the facility name where many job requisitions will be located
- (NEW) Employer Users can Subscribe other Employer Users. On an Engagement, Employer users can now search for and select other users in their Employer account to be a Subscriber. Previously, users could only subscribe themselves by clicking "subscribe" while on the Engagement.
- (NEW) Extended Badge on Engagement Card. When an Engagement is extended, an "Extended" Badge will appear on that Engagement Card - allowing users to see which Engagements have been extended without having to open the Engagement.
- (IMPROVED) "Clear Professions and Specialties" buttons with more functionality. When linking Credential Requirements the "Clear Professions" and "Clear Specialties" buttons will now clear out unsaved and saved professions and specialties on a Credential Requirement Lin
- (IMPROVED) Reassigning an Engagement renders more results. Users are now able to view more/all results in their search when reassigning an Engagement.
- (FIXED) Archived Attachments Not Loading. An Issue where some archived attachments were not loading has been resolved.
- (NEW) Notifications on Expiring Engagement Requirements - Talent users will now receive notifications for expiring requirements on their Engagements. These automatic notifications begin 60 days out from when the relevant Requirements expire with a continuous cadence past the item's expiration date.
- (FIXED) Text Box Sizing on Engagement Notes automatically minimizing. An issue where the text box when creating an Engagement note would automatically minimize without a user direction has been resolved.